What is aspartame? 5 surprising facts you never knew about this chemical | 25Nov2014 21:55:20
If you don’t know what aspartame is by now it’s about time you pay attention. It’s in about 6000 products currently, so you might want to watch out.
1) Aspartame converts into formaldehyde in the human body, and this is a known cancer-causing chemical.
2) Aspartame causes obesity and metabolic syndrome.
3) Reagan-appointed the FDA commissioner that helped get aspartame approved despite evidence showing its harmful.
4) Aspartame is made from the feces of genetically-modified (GM) E. coli bacteria.
5) Aspartame crosses the blood-brain barrier, potentially causing permanent brain damage.
Warning: NutraSweet is a Neurotoxin!
In pregnancy the effects of Aspartame can be passed directly on to the fetus even in very small doses. Some people have suffered Aspartame related disorders with doses as small as that carried in a single stick of chewing gum. This could mean a pilot who drinks diet sodas is more susceptible to flicker vertigo or to flicker-induced epileptic activity. It also means that all pilots are potential victims of sudden memory loss, dizziness during instrument flight and gradual loss of vision."
THE ASPARTAME POISONING RACKET 1
"How silly of you to think that Nutrasweet replaced sugar — it didn't. It increased the craving for sugar and the percentage of people overweight also has increased." ---- Paul A. Stitt
"It's an addictive, excitoneurotoxic, carcinogenic, genetically engineered drug and adjuvant that damages the mitochondria.....They know its a killer and do nothing."--- Dr. Betty Martini
Donald Rumsfeld, In June 1977, he became Chief Executive Officer of G. D. Searle & Co., a worldwide pharmaceutical company, where he served until 1985. The turnaround there earned him awards as the Outstanding Chief Executive Officer in the Pharmaceutical Industry in 1980 and 1981
He along with Robert Shapiro are solely responsible for using their political muscle and graft to buy off the FDA and get NutraSweet approved and are responsible for the death and disease caused.